Types of Hugs
From a friendly hug to a passionate squeeze, hugging is the universal language of love, comfort, and friendship. Read through this list of different types of hugs and pick a few to try with your sweetie.
- A close cheek-to-cheek hug that says "I Love You" even more with an added kiss on the lips.
- A close hug with a bit of rubbing and grinding.
- Pull your partner in really, really, really close, put your arms completely around them, and squeeze tight.
- A sexy, passionate hug. Pull your partner in close, lift your leg around their legs and give their butt a passionate squeeze.
- Run at your partner and jump into their arms with excitement!
- Pull your partner close and give them a gentle squeeze with a light pat on the back.
- Put your arms lightly around your partner's shoulders and give a gentle squeeze.
- A hug involving multiple people - family or friends - where you all put your arms around one another.