3rd Anniversary Ideas
The 3rd anniversary traditional gift idea is leather, which is a perfect representation of your marriage at this point -- beautiful and sexy. If you go with the traditional gift idea, select something that is timeless, rather than super trendy, and make sure that it represents your partner and your relationship. If leather is a no-go (maybe your partner isn't a fan!), go with the modern gift of elegant crystal. The most important thing is to get creative with the gift suggestions and customize your ideas to your partner. Below are a few romantic 3rd anniversary gift ideas and romantic ideas to get the creativity flowing! Don't forget to share with us in the comments below what you end up selecting. :)
Beautiful, sexy, and timeless!
Traditional Gift: Leather
- Autographed Basketball/Football - Get one signed by his favorite player or team.
- Belt - There are a variety of belts that would work including ones used in bondage (if you are into that). ;)
- Briefcase/Wallet - You could include other things inside these like a gift card if you want.
- Handbag/Purse - This can be the whole gift or you can include another gift inside of it.
- Laptop/Tablet Case
- Leather Flask - You could also get it engraved with their name, your wedding date, and/or a special love message.
- Leather Jacket
- Leather Roses Bouquet
- Luggage - To make it even more special, surprise them with a vacation to go along with it. You could put plane tickets or a brochure where you will be staying in the luggage.
- A leather-bound edition of your partner's favorite book.
- Get him a new leather chair to relax in. Leather recliners are always a hit.
- Splurge and get yourselves new leather furniture for your living room.
- Give him an leather travel kit, preferably engraved.
- A leather bound passport holder for your upcoming adventures.
- Design your own leather jewelry as gift to her. We found this great book on Amazon with 40+ leather jewelry projects with step-by-step instructions.
- Surprise him with some super sexy leather lingerie and a night of role-playing. If you're feeling especially adventurous, explore together with exotic toys like leather whips or cuffs.
- If you're crafty, trying creating these leather flowers. If you the time and patience, create an entire bouquet for her!
- For the music lover, an engraved leather CD case. Include a hard to find disc from their favorite band.
- If you don't want to give a "leather" gift, pick another romantic gift and tie it with a leather string.
Leather Gifts: Homemade (DIY)
Leather Gifts: Last Minute
Leather: Trip Ideas
- Basketball/Football Game - Take a trip and attend a game of their favorite team.
Modern Gift: Crystal/Glass
Elegant and upscale!
- Adult Toys - There are a variety made of glass.
- Billy Crystal Movie
- Crystal Flutes - Toast each other with some champagne or wine as you celebrate another year of marriage.
- Crystal Gayle Music
- Crystal Paperweight - This can be engraved with your wedding date or a loving message and it works great to keep on their desk in their home or work office.
- Crystal Roses Bouquet
- Glass Bead Bracelet
- Glass Blowing Class - Plan an afternoon together at a glass blowing studio enjoying some quality time together while designing your own glass creations.
- Message In A Bottle
- Necklace - Buy some Swarovski Crystal Beads and make a one-of-a-kind necklace. If you need some inspiration, check out these great project instructions.
- Send her a single crystal rose that shimmers like a rainbow when it catches the light.
- A Crystal anniversary clock to display in your home. Engrave it with your wedding/anniversary date for personalization.
- Get a set of beautiful Waterford crystal engraved anniversary toasting flutes and a great bottle of champagne and toast to your last three years together and many more.
- Give her an engraved crystal jewelry box. Add a little trinket (a bracelet, some earrings, etc.) for an extra special surprise.
- Design and create a stained glass mosaic that represents your relationship and love. If you're having a tough time coming up with a concept or design, but still want to try this uniquely romantic gift, try personalizing one of these glass mosaic heart patterns.
- Give her an engraved glass candle.
- Give him/her a personalized/engraved crystal gift.
- Send her a unique silver flower with crystal petals.
Crystal/Glass Gifts: Homemade (DIY)
Crystal/Glass Gifts: Last Minute
Crystal/Glass: Trip Ideas
- Glass-bottom Boat - Go on a trip that includes taking a tour on a glass-bottom boat.
- Murano, Italy - The art of glass making was born there and artisans there still practice glass making techniques that are centuries old.
3rd Anniversary Gifts
3rd Anniversary Romantic Ideas
- Relive The Past - Watch your wedding video again, look at your wedding album together, and reflect on the last year.
3rd Anniversary Trip Ideas
- Go out for three romantic meals in one day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Give her three things that remind you of your wedding day.
- Celebrate for three days with three romantic date nights.
- Take an extended weekend getaway: 3 days to celebrate the last three years.
- All good things happen in 3's: Do three things together that you've been putting off.
- Spend the first 3 hours of your anniversary day together in bed just enjoying each other's company.
- Do everything in sets of 3: 3 kisses, 3 "I Love You's", 3 rounds of "woo-hoo".
- Give her three single roses (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) to celebrate 3 years.
- Match the number of gifts to your anniversary: Give him/her three small gifts for the third anniversary.
- Create an anniversary time capsule!
Homemade Gift Ideas
- Use leather strips to create key chains, lanyards, or even weave them together to create a handbag.