9th Anniversary Ideas
The traditional 9th anniversary gift idea is pottery, an elegant and easy to find gift item. You could go casual with a pottery pot containing a romantic rose bush or elegant with a pottery vase containing a single red rose. Want to have a little fun with this anniversary, try out a modern 9th anniversary gift of leather, an elegant, sexy, and sometimes kinky ;) material. Read on for creative and romantic 9th anniversary gifts.
Traditional Gift: Pottery/Willow/Wicker
- Send her a bouquet of beautiful pottery roses.
- Get a set of matching pottery coffee mugs and promise to sit and share a moment each morning together while using your mugs.
- Get a beautiful pottery vase and fill it with roses.
- Take a pottery making class together. You'll have a great time together while learning something new.
- Give her a willow tree angel figurine.
- Plant a weeping willow tree and watch it grow over the years, just like your love for each other.
- A wicker picnic basket and an anniversary picnic date.
- A wicker picnic basket filled with all of your partner's favorite treats.
- Wicker furniture or even a wicker swing for your porch, patio, or deck. You'll enjoy many moments together using these over the years.
Modern Gift: Leather
- Send her a bouquet of beautiful leather roses.
- Give him a sexy leather jacket.
- Give him an engraved leather flask or cigar set.
- Give your partner a new set of luggage. If you want to make it even more special, surprise him/her with a vacation to go along with the luggage.
- Give her a gorgeous leather purse with a special gift inside.
- Give him an engraved leather travel kit.
- A leather belt
- A leather briefcase
- A new leather wallet with a gift card inside.
- If you don't want to give a "leather" gift, pick another romantic gift and tie it with a leather string.
- Relive the past, watch your wedding video again, look at your wedding album together, and reflect on the last year.
- Give her 9 single roses (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) to celebrate 9 years.
- Match the number of gifts to your anniversary: Give him/her 9 small gifts for the ninth anniversary.
- Create an anniversary time capsule!
Homemade Gift Ideas
- Anything created with a pottery wheel works here.