15th Anniversary Ideas
The traditional 15th anniversary gift is crystal, an elegant and easily customizable gift. From jewelry to engraved champagne flutes, romance is abundant. If you'd rather follow the modern list, the modern 15th anniversary gift idea of watches helps keep track of your minutes together. Combine both gift lists this year and find a watch with a crystal face! Read on for more creative and romantic 15th anniversary gifts.
Traditional Gift: Crystal
- Send her a bouquet of beautiful crystal roses.
- A Crystal anniversary clock to display in your home. Engrave it with your wedding/anniversary date for personalization.
- Get a set of crystal flutes to toast your marriage this anniversary and the rest.
- Crystal wine glasses and a bottle of wine from your first date (or wedding date).
- Give him an engraved crystal paperweight to keep on his desk at work.
- Give her an engraved glass candle.
- If you're looking for a unique, romantic take on the crystal/glass gift, send a romantic message in a bottle.
- Give him/her a personalized/engraved crystal gift.
- A crystal vase filled with roses.
- Take a trip to Crystal Mountain Resort in Washington.
- Take a trip to Crystal Cove State Park in Laguna Beach, CA.
- Send her a unique silver flower with crystal petals.
Modern Gift: Watch
- Watches are perfect! You can give him a watch for his favorite NCAA sports team or a tech watch that does more than just tell the time. Give her a dressy watch to wear on your special night out. Check out Fossil for great watch ideas.
- Tell time with a touch of class. Give her a pendant watch or give him a pocket watch.
- Design a custom watch for your partner. Many jewelers allow customization services where you can design the perfect watch for your partner.
- Give her 15 roses (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) to celebrate 15 years.
- Relive the past, watch your wedding video again, look at your wedding album together, and reflect on the last year.
- Match the number of gifts to your anniversary: Give him/her 15 small gifts for the fifteenth anniversary.
- Create an anniversary time capsule!
Homemade Gift Ideas
- Decoupage a crystal vase, picture frame, or glass. Paint crystal ornaments to use on your holiday tree.