8th Anniversary Ideas
You made it through the seven year itch and are celebrating your 8th anniversary! Now it's time to find a unique and romantic anniversary gift. The traditional 8th anniversary gifts are bronze or pottery and the modern 8th anniversary gifts are linens or lace. While both may require a little extra creativity, we've got some romantic gift idea to help you out.
Traditional Gift: Bronze/Pottery
- Send her a bouquet of beautiful bronze roses.
- Send her a bouquet of beautiful pottery roses.
- Get a set of matching pottery coffee mugs and promise to sit and share a moment each morning together while using your mugs.
- Get a beautiful pottery vase and fill it with roses.
- Personalized clay ornaments engraved with your anniversary for your Christmas tree.
- Surprise her with a bronze sculpture for her garden.
- A new set of mugs with the promise of morning coffee/tea together every day.
- Take a tropical vacation together where you can relax on the beach and bronze yourselves.
- Take a pottery making class together. You'll have a great time together while learning something new.
Modern Gift: Linen/Lace
- Get a gorgeous tablecloth and pair it with a romantic candlelit dinner.
- Surprise him with sexy, lacy lingerie.
- Surprise her with new bed linens (silk or satin works well).
- Relive the past, watch your wedding video again, look at your wedding album together, and reflect on the last year.
- Vacations are normally 7 days long. Break tradition and take an 8 day honeymoon together.
- Give her 8 single roses (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) to celebrate 8 years.
- Match the number of gifts to your anniversary: Give him/her 8 small gifts for the eighth anniversary.
- Create an anniversary time capsule!
Homemade Gift Ideas
- Create a pottery bowl or sculpture. Use bronzing dyes to dye something.