- Sing "your" song to her, then get down on one knee ask for her hand in marriage as you finish the song.
- Dance together in the living room to your song and propose at the end.
- Have a personalized love song created just for her asking her to be yours forever.
- Create a cd of "your" songs and add your proposal message to the CD or print it on the CD cover. After she's read the proposal, play the cd and dance to your music.
- Learn to play "your" song on an instrument and surprise her with it and a proposal at the end.
- Have a custom love song written for her. After you play it, ask for her hand in marriage. Or, have the song lyrics include your proposal.
- Have a party with friends and family. Book a band or DJ and have them play your song. When they do, get on the dance floor and get on one knee. Tell her that this is moment you have been waiting for and then pop the question.
- Take her to her to see her favorite band and get them to sing her favorite song. As the song ends ask those four little words. This obviously works best with local bands, but if you can get a big-time band to do it, you get even more points.
- Create a CD with a bunch of songs, all having to do with marriage and wanting to be with her. She'll be wondering and hopefully will put two and two together. When the songs are over, ask her to marry you.
- Surprise her with couples dancing lessons and tell her that it's so you can have the perfect 'first dance'. When she asks what the first dance is for, ask her to marry you and tell her it's for your wedding.
- If you live in a city where there are often street musicians, plan ahead and ask one to sing a song with your proposal as you walk by one afternoon. Pause for a moment as if you are stopping to listen to the music and when she notices the song, tell her that her love is like music to your soul. Then get down on one knee and ask for her hand in marriage.
- If you are in a band and you have shows, concerts, etc., ask in the middle of the show in front of all the people if she'll to marry you.
- Use a guitarist that can play the song she wants to walk down the aisle to. Have him set up in park or beach somewhere. Just happen along and ask him what he is doing. He says "Im practicing for a wedding coming up." Then ask him if he knows her favorite song. He plays it. Then get down on one knee. When she says yes, play the wedding march.
Musical Proposal Ideas
Love songs breathe romance to life. They create powerful emotions and often express our feelings and desires to our partners in a way that we can't with our own words. Let the music guide you in your marriage proposal...