Whether you live in Savannah or take a weekend getaway, this southern city is brings on the charm. From romantic riverside restaurants, to gorgeous parks, you're marriage proposal will be one to remember in Savannah.
- Probably the most famous landmark of Savannah, it's also one of the most romantic. Head to the fountain at Forsyth Park and propose at dusk.
- Take a trolley tour around the city for a day and propose while you sit in the caboose and take in the sites.
- Head over to Tybee Island and propose at the top of the lighthouse.
- Stop in at the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, an utterly spectacular Catholic church, and propose on one knee. This is perfect if you're a couple that plans to get married in a church.
- Dine outside in City Market and propose during dinner or dessert.
- Take a romantic stroll along the River Walk and surprise her with an abrupt stop as you get down on one knee.
- Pick a square, any square. This city is filled with gorgeous squares, which are actually small square shaped parks. Pick one and propose. You could even take a picnic lunch.
- Relax for an afternoon at Savannah Day Spa, a full service day spa in a romantic southern setting. Enjoy a couples massage and propose as you're being pampered.