A collection of romantic anonymous love quotes.
- Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it.
- Sticks and stones are hard on bones aimed with angry art, words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart.
- You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep, ensuring I have a pleasant day and sweet dreams.
- Everyone says that you only fall in love once, but that's not true, every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time that you've made me smile, the entire sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- He holds me when I start to cry. Makes me smile with just his eyes. Shares my hopes, dreams, fears. Wipes away all my tears. I love him without regret. I just haven't found him yet.
- That is what I get for falling in love. I can never get him out of my mind. It is the way that he kisses me, and it is the way he makes me fall in love with him.
- A rose bud represents the hope and beauty of love and friendship as it blooms and blossoms. Give someone a rose bud to show what you want to blossom in-between you.
- I believe that if I should die, and you were to walk near my grave, from the very depths of the Earth, I would hear your footsteps.
- Love may not make the world go round, but the encounters make it worth the trip.
- Love gives light even in the darkest tunnel.
- Love can heal any dying soul.
- Before you fall in love, make sure there is someone there to catch you.
- God gave us eyes to see the beauty in nature...and hearts to see the beauty in each other.
- Love is when you fall asleep thinking about that person and you wake up and think about them until you fall asleep again.
- Love is when you know exactly what the other person is going to say before they say it.
- Love isn't what makes the world go round, it is what makes the trip worthwhile.
- Love is like a butterfly. If you chase after it, it will fly away. But, if you are patient and sit still long enough it will land into your hands.
- Love is a tickle around the heart that you can't scratch.
- Love is when you don't want to go to sleep, because reality is better than a dream.
- May the love you share be as timeless as the tides and as deep as the sea.
- Love burns brighter than a candle's flame.
- This day I will marry my friend; the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love.
- There is no work in matters of love, only exertions of great joy.
- Some people come into our lives, Leave footprints in our hearts, And we are never ever the same.
- This thing and you shall never part,
For the gift I give you, is all of my heart.
- There are millions of things that I want, but only one thing I really need.
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as a cannon,
But its echo lasts A great deal longer!
- Love wakes man but once a lifetime. I have never been so awake.
- Words just cant express what it is... three words, two people, one feeling.
- He who has never loved isn't alive.
- Your kiss is the poison in which I want to live my last breath.
- Passion is the daughter of love.
- While touch is eternity and kisses fill eternity, love lasts through eternity.
- Love and trust are siamese sisters.
- Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as a cannon, but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.
- I swear that I love but one woman, and that I love you as no other woman was ever loved.
- Love is a moment that lasts forever.
- To love someone deeply gives you strength, being loved by someone gives you courage.
- We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first.
- The closer I'm bound in love to you, the closer I am to be free.
- Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is that love inspires them. In this sense, everything that comes from love is a miracle.
- My heart, my love, my soul... she has the key to them all. She has but to turn the key and allow me to surround her... with warmth and love.
- A man sees himself through the eyes of the woman he loves.
- Marriage is like a golden ring in a chain, whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is in eternity.
- For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend... For filling my life with joy and loving me without end... I do.
- The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze.
- True love doesn't have a happy ending, it's because true love doesn't have an ending.
- A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance.
- Reflections of you trapped in my eyes as a memory.
- Ideally, couples need three lives - one for him, one for her, and one for them together.
- While I was walking I stopped for a while and thought of the things I don't have in my life, but I suddenly realized I have you and I feel complete.
- A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
- I don't regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do, because whatever I've done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you.
- I miss you when I'm sad, I miss you when I'm lonely, but most of all I miss you when I'm happy.
- I love you more today than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.
- Once you have loved someone, you can do anything for them, except love them the same way again.
- Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love.
- Love conquers all things; let us too surrender to Love.
- To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
- Come grow old with me, the best is yet to be!
- Follow your heart and you'll never get lost.
- I marry you because no matter what the question is, we are each other's answer.
- To love someone is to look into the face of God.
- Deep in the heart, somewhere in the soul, love finds a way to be forever.
- I used to think forever was such a long time, but now that I'm with you, forever isn't long enough.
- We are one.. to lose thee were to lose myself.
- Best image of myself, and dearer half.
- My fairest.. Heaven's last best gift, my ever new delight.
- Love is the finest flower that blooms in God's garden.
- Some love lasts a lifetime, true love lasts forever.
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- You don't marry someone you can live with ~ you marry the person who you cannot live without.
- Never carry a frown because you never know who may fall in love with your smile!
- A loving kiss will show the peace.
- Love is a noble act of self-giving, the more you give, the more you lose part of you. Yet, you do not become less of who you, but you end up becoming complete.
- When you whispered in my ear, you whispered in my heart, and when you kissed my lips, you kissed my soul.
- The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love until you give it a way.
- Great love and great achievements involve taking great risks.
- Love is willing to give anything just to see them smile.
- Love is that feeling of security.
- Love is that giant leap of faith everyone's always talking about.
- Love is trust.
- Love isn't here or there, it isn't happy, sad, good or bad. Love is just Love.
- It is said that the eyes are the windows to the soul, and I am sure that is true. The lips, however, are the doors, and a kiss is to step through those doors.
- Love is that feeling you get when your foot falls asleep, except it feels like your heart did.
- In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
- Why do we set such high standards for people when we know the one true love is always going to be the exception?
- Love knows no limit to its endurance no end to its trust, Love still stands when all else has fallen.
- I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.
- Sharing a life together is sharing steps in time. The music is different to each of us, but how beautiful the dance.
- Don't hold something in your arms that you could never hold in your heart.
- I took a dictionary off my shelf to look up the definition of soulmate, and underneath the word soulmate I found you.
- Death can not stop true love. All it can do is delay it for awhile.
- I missed the warm embrace of lust,
Nothing left from the dearest love,
Nothing just the dust.
- Everytime you speak with your lips, everytime you smile, everytime you look in my eyes, your making my life worthwhile.
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
- Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul you didn't know you were missing.
- There is 999 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 min., 59 sec. and you only have to love me for one second to complete 1000 years of love.
- He holds me when I start to cry
Makes me smile with just his eyes
He shares my hopes, dreams, fears
He wipes away all my tears
I love him without regret I just haven't found him yet...
- Love is...holding on knowing he loves another.
- Our love is like a circle. It's never ending.
- If I could give you a flower every time I thought about how much I love you, I'd empty all the gardens in the world.
- The greatest acts of love are done by those who habitually perform small acts of kindness.
- Happiness is being married to your best friend.
- Kiss me like you did, my heart stopped beating.
- To let true love remain unspoken is the quickest road to a heavy heart.
- A life without love is no life at all.
- Love - a terribly misunderstood emotion, although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
- Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.
- Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
- Life and love are the same thing.
- All the love that history knows is said to be in every rose, yet all that could be found in two Is less than what I feel for you.
- When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you.
When I first met you, I was afraid to kiss you.
When I first kissed you, I was afraid to love you.
But now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
- Find joy by following your heart.
- The greatest use of our life is to love.
The greatest expression of love is time.
And the best time to act is now.
- To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.
- Giving in its purest form expects nothing in return.
- Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.
- Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.
- A hug is two hearts wrapped in arms.
- Expectation is the root of all heartache.
- Memories are the best souvenirs.
- Passion is not having sex; it's making love forever.
- Love like you've never been hurt.
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the greatest blessing God will ever give me.