We've compiled a short list of questions designed to help you get to know your partner better, whether you're a new couple or have been married for years. Print out these 'questions for couples' and answer them together. You'll have fun and you may just discover something new!
If you're interested in even more questions for couples, check out Michael Webb's best-selling 1000 Questions for Couples. It's packed with intriguing 'must ask' questions for dating couples and more than 700 crucial questions for married couples. Download the questions today.
Practical Questions About Each Other
- What are your favorite childhood memories?
- What are your favorite family traditions?
- What kind of relationship did you have with your parents?
- What about your siblings?
- If you could relive one day of your childhood, what day would it be?
- What kind of hobbies did you have as a child?
- What are your natural talents?
- Are you more of an extrovert or introvert?
- Where would you travel if you could go anywhere in the world?
General Romance and Relationship Questions
- What is your idea of a perfect date?
- Do you believe in karma? Soul mates? Destiny?
- Do you consider yourself a romantic person?
- What is the difference between love, romance, and sex?
- How do you define romance?
- What is the difference between sexuality and sensuality?
- Who is more romantic, men or women? Why?
- What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
- Do you believe in public displays of affection?
- What is the best relationship advice that you have ever gotten?
- Can a couple be too much in love?
Practical Relationship Questions
- Should couples have individual or joint bank accounts?
- Do you believe in God? Do you believe in the religion that you were raised in?
- Do you want children? Would you adopt if you found out you were not able to have children?
- What makes you sad? What makes you happy?
- What three nouns best describe you? Adjectives?
- What do you want to be remembered for?
- Would you move for your partner?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years? 10?
- Do you see things as black and white? Or do you see shades of gray?
- What are your religious beliefs?
- What are your job goals for the future?
- What are your political beliefs?