Scrapbooks allow us to document our lives, freeze a moment of time, and treasure our memories forever. There are so many special moments the two of you share that shape your relationship. Creating a scrapbook helps you to preserve these moments.
Organizing your photos and thoughts will be the hardest and most time consuming part of the whole process. Here are several topic ideas for the different stages of romance. Select the type of book you want to create for more topic ideas and inspiration.
- Dating Album: From your first date to your first kiss, the dating period is filled with "firsts" to document and save forever.
- Engagement Album: He asked and you said yes! Let the madness begin. While the engagement period is often stressful and crazy, don't forget that it's a special and magical time as well.
- Wedding Album: Preserve your wedding and planning memories. Document your big decisions and describe your feelings and emotions. Often times your wedding day flies by so fast that it all seems like dream. Create a wedding scrapbook so to remember your magical day forever.
- Marriage/Anniversary Album: Create a scrapbook that celebrates your relationship. Include the little things that make your relationship what it is.
- ABC Romance Album - Each page represents a letter of the alphabet. These are quick and easy books to make, but may require some creative thinking. Check out our sample ABC Album to help get your thoughts moving. Change the letters to fit your photos.
If you want to create a scrapbook type of gift, but don't want to do the crafty part, try the new Snapfish photo memory books.
Easy enough for beginners, but sophisticated enough for even the most seasoned scrapbooker, you can create your own photo memory book with your digital photos in no time at all. Simply upload your photos, go through the wizard and the end result is a timeless hardcover book that documents your relationship and romance.
Introduction to Romantic Scrapbooking
Romantic Scrapbooking Basics
Romantic Scrapbook Design