Also called your "love line", the marriage line encompasses everything in your love life. The marriage line is a small line found under your pinky, the area which is known as the mount of mercury. This small line comes from the outside of your palm around the edge to the inside. Some individuals have multiple marriage lines, each representing a separate marriage. If a cross is found on your marriage line, then the engagement or marriage that it represents will be broken. Other small marks on the marriage line represent illicit affairs.
Finding Your Marriage Line
The marriage line is a small line normally found under your pinky. It will generally come around from the outside of your hand into the inside edge under the pinky.
Marriage Line Notes
There are several different things you can read from a marriage line. Some of these include:
- You can tell if a man has cheated by examining his marriage line. If there is a short line that parallels his marriage line, then he's had relationships prior (or after) marriage. If he has a short line under the marriage line, he's had an affair during marriage.
- If your marriage line is lower on the mount of mercury (the fleshy area under your pinky), near your heart line, you'll marry early. If it's higher, near the pinky finger, you'll marry later in life.
- If you have multiple marriage lines, they each represent a separate marriage that you'll have in your lifetime. Which ever is the longest and thickest represents your best marriage.
- A thick, long, horizontal marriage line is best. If it's thick and long, then you'll get married to a fated love.
- If your marriage line descends down and touches the heart line, it means divorce or separation.