A significant milestone, your silver anniversary is an achievement to celebrate. It's silver across the board with all gift lists, so read on for creative and romantic 25th anniversary gifts.
25th Anniversary Flower: Iris
25th Anniversary Gemstone: Silver Jubilee
25th Anniversary Traditional Gifts: Silver
- Send her a bouquet of beautiful silver paper roses.
- Send her a single silver dipped rose.
- Send her a unique silver flower with crystal petals.
- Silver jewelry for her.
- Silver cufflinks for him.
- Find several silver coins from your wedding year and give them to your partner with a note letting them know that they are worth more than all the money in the world.
- Renew your vows and give each other a new silver wedding band to wear.
- A silver tray holding tickets for a vacation together.
- For the man who is still a kid at heart, give him an engraved silver plated yo-yo!
- Engrave a silver photo frame and include a favorite wedding photo in it.
- Or set up a photo session and put the new photo of the two of you in an engraved, silver photo frame.
25th Anniversary Modern Gifts: Silver
- Any of the 'Traditional' Silver gifts would work well for the modern gift selection as well.
25th Anniversary Romantic Ideas
- Give her 25 roses (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) to celebrate 25 years.
- Put together an album filled with 25 years of photos together. If you want to incorporate the 'silver' theme, try a silver plated photo album.
- Relive the past. Re-watch your wedding video, look at your wedding album together, and reflect on the last two years.
- Match the number of gifts to your anniversary: Give him/her twenty-five small gifts for the twenty-fifth anniversary.
- Create an anniversary time capsule!
Homemade 25th Anniversary Gift Ideas
- Embroider a special gift with silver embroidery thread. Paint anything with silver paint.