35th Anniversary Ideas & Gifts
By: Amy Cunningham
The 35th anniversary traditional and modern gift lists both list gemstones as the gift of choice, but that doesn't mean you need to stick with jewelry. Rather than giving coral or jade jewelry, find gifts with those colors in them or other creative and romantic gifts related to the stones.
35th Anniversary Flower: None
35th Anniversary Gemstone: Emerald
- A trip to the tropics with snorkeling at the coral reef.
- A gorgeous coral necklace.
- A collectible piece of coral to keep in his office.
- Any type of Jade jewelry.
- Again, jade jewelry, such as necklaces, earrings, or bracelets would work well.
- And as above, jade encrusted cufflinks for him are an option.
- Give her 35 roses (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) to celebrate 35 years.
- Relive the past. Re-watch your wedding video, look at your wedding album together, and reflect on the last two years.
- Match the number of gifts to your anniversary: Give him/her thirty-five small gifts for the thirty-fifth anniversary.
- Create a 35th anniversary time capsule!