60th Anniversary Ideas & Gifts
By: Amy Cunningham
Diamonds last forever just as your love for one another. After 60 years together, what better way to represent your love than a stone that has endured as you have. Read on for creative and romantic diamond anniversary gifts.
60th Anniversary Flower: None
60th Anniversary Gemstone: Diamond Jubilee
- Give him a watch encrusted with diamonds for him, though this wood work for her as well.
- Give him diamond cufflinks.
- Any other diamond jewelry for him or her would work well for this anniversary.
- Any of the 'Traditional' Diamond gifts would work well for the modern gift selection as well.
- Give her 60 roses (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) to celebrate 60 years.
- Relive the past. Re-watch your wedding video, look at your wedding album together, and reflect on the last two years.
- Create a 60th anniversary time capsule!