Your 7th anniversary gift ideas are somewhat limited if following the traditional gift list, especially if you live in warmer climates. Traditionally you'd think of wool sweaters or wool blankets. This works out great if you have a winter anniversary and are in a colder climate as you can cuddle under a wool blanket for two by the fireplace. If you live in a sunnier location, surprise your sweetie with a romantic trip to a cooler climate, then take advantage of that wool blanket and fireplace.
7th Anniversary Flower: Jack-in-the-pulpit
7th Anniversary Gemstone: Onyx
7th Anniversary Traditional Gifts: Wool/Copper
- Send her a bouquet of beautiful wool roses.
- Give your partner a cozy wool sweater (and maybe a trip somewhere chilly such as a mountain chalet or a ski resort).
- Get a lined wool blanket big enough for two and use it for a romantic night on the couch together.
- Take a trip to Copper mountain ski resort.
- Get 7 pennies and let them represent one wrapped gift for each (a total of 7 small wrapped gifts.
7th Anniversary Modern Gifts: Desk Sets
- Give him a mahogany desk set.
- Give her a desk box filled with gourmet chocolates.
- Surprise your partner with an engraved set of crystal desk accessories.
- Give them a quality pen set.
- Give her a genuine Rosewood.
- Give them a new frame for his/her desk with a favorite photo of the two of you in it or perhaps your favorite wedding photo.
7th Anniversary Romantic Ideas
- Relive the past. Re-watch your wedding video, look at your wedding album together, and reflect on the last year.
- Take a week long cruise or vacation somewhere. Seven days away to celebrate the last 7 years.
- Surprise him with a card in his briefcase each day of your anniversary week.
- Celebrate for a full week by doing one romantic thing for each each day.
- Give her seven single roses (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) to celebrate 7 years.
- Give her a single rose (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) each day for your full anniversary week.
- Match the number of gifts to your anniversary: Give him/her seven small gifts for the seventh anniversary.
- Create an anniversary time capsule!
Homemade Seventh Anniversary Gift Ideas
- Paint anything with copper colored paints. Put together a project with copper pennies.